General Terms and Conditions
- Coastal Body Studio instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Please visit our class schedule for updates.
- Coastal Body Studio accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, cash, or checks.
- Coastal Body Studio is not responsible for any bank overdraft fees.
- All classes must be prepaid.
- All sales are final. All classes, private and semi-private sessions, and lifestyle services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferable.
What if I need to cancel my class or session?
- No problem! We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. That means you can cancel up to 24 hours before your class, private or semi-private session, or lifestyle service start time and it will be credited back to your account for future use.
- If you need to cancel a group class reservation, log into Sweat Guru. If you have trouble cancelling or have any questions, please call or email us.
- If you need to cancel a private or semi-private session or lifestyle service, you must call the studio.
We are sorry, but we do not offer refunds.
If you need to cancel within 24 hours of your class, session, or lifestyle service, you will lose the credit.
Do you offer a Monthly Unlimited option?
- We offer monthly unlimited memberships for our group classes.
- With the monthly unlimited membership, you can come to any class on the group class schedule (except Pilates equipment class) as many times as you want!
- The monthly unlimited membership auto renews every month. So the day it expires, your account will automatically purchase you another month under the same terms.
- If you’re a monthly unlimited member and no-show for or late cancel (under 24-hours notice) a class, you will incur a $18 fee.
If you want to cancel your Monthly Unlimited Membership at any point, just email us 7 days prior to the expiration of the current month, and we will cancel the auto renew.